New Patient Paperwork for Acupuncture or Massage Therapy:
Please fill out our electronic intake form and submit before your appointment:
Acupuncture Intake Form (click here to access)
Please print, fill out, and bring the following to your massage appointment:
Our Privacy Practices are posted here. Please review them before your initial appointment.
What to Expect:
Initial acupuncture and initial massage visits last at least an hour-and-a-half and include:
- In-depth conversation about your health history.
- Description of your recommended, comprehensive treatment plan.
- An acupuncture treatment or massage therapy session.
Follow-up visits last an hour.
How to prepare for acupuncture visit:
- Bring in most recent blood work reports if you have them.
- Wear or bring loose, comfortable clothing.
- Eat a light meal/snack beforehand.
- Plan on refraining from strenuous physical or mental activity for two hours after the treatment.
Everyone on our staff is dedicated to:
- Ensuring that our service always meets the highest standards.
- Taking time to answer your questions.
- Returning your phone calls and emails promptly.
- Keeping your private health care information secure.
Please note that there is a cancellation fee when 24 hours notice is not given. Your appointment is reserved especially for you and this notice allows us time to offer the appointment to someone else.
We do not file with insurance directly, but many of our patients do get reimbursed by their insurance companies. To find out about your eligibility, give your company a call and ask the following questions:
- Is acupuncture covered by my plan?
- Is out-of-network coverage for acupuncture included in my plan?
- Is there a deductible? If so, how much is met so far this year?
- How many visits are covered per quarter or per year?
- How much is reimbursed per session?
- Are any diagnoses excluded from coverage?
If you have coverage we can provide you with a coded receipt to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement directly to you. The Cancer Wellness Center does not take payment from your insurance company and cannot guarantee coverage for our services.